I. AM. SO. HAPPY!
|Jumping in Jumpers HAPPY!|
No more staring at bullet holes.
No more pencils.
No more books.
No more Teacher's dirty looks.
...until August anyway. But still...I'm EX....wait for it...CITED!
I have some summer goals I'd like to accomplish. I'm going to go Cray Cray on this summmaaaaa!
1. Kick out this summer reading list
- The Happiness Project
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
- Reread The Alchemist
- AND SO MANY MORE! **Any Recommendations?**
|Barbados 2006 with my beautiful Auntie Irene|
4. Be a better Blogger. I have been slacking on my Project Wifey Wife. I assure you that I have been eating good dinners, even if I haven't been posting them. And Hubby is being fed still, too. I have some summer recipes in mind and a new project in store. ::rubs hands together:: MWAHAHAH!
5. Jump back on the Healthy wagon. This is what I ate for dinner last night....
I didn't eat this ALL by myself. I had some help. But now I feel like I just murdered someone. Guilty. If I don't do something about this soon...someone will have to shoot me with a tranquilizer gun. I'm going to run my buh-dunka-dunk off...run like a tranquilizer fun is being aimed at my muffin top. Healthy eating. Heathy habits. Heathy feeling!
LET THE SUMMER BEGIN!
- What are you summer plans/goals?
- Any book recommendations for me?