My 2011 Resolutions:
1. Sign up and RUN (Not run/walk) at least 2 5Ks. I signed up and completed 2 races. One: Angels Fun Run and Two: Donate Life 5K. I didn't completely RUN them, but I'm getting there. I'll mark this as~In Progress
2. Get active at least 3 times a week. Does napping count as being active? How about eating ridiculous amounts of butter? How about...wait why are you looking at me like that? I'll mark this as~GET ON IT JOANNA!
3. Add more fruits and Vegetables to every meal. I'm doing pretty well! When summer is here, it'll be on like Donkey Kong. I'll mark this as ~ CHA-CHING!
4. Continue cooking healthy and yummy dinners each day. If you've been following me I'm sure you'd agree that I'm doing pretty well on this one. I'll mark this as ~ BADA-BING!
5. Make God my priority. I'm doing ok with this one. Not great. Not even good. Just ok. I am so happy that there are more friends that the Lord is placing it my path to guide me though. Here are some great blogs that I have been reading that speaks to my spiritual self.
6. Read my daily devotionals. I'm failing miserably on this one... I'll mark this one as~ DOH!
7. Watch less TV and read books. I'm 50/50 on this one. I'm 50- HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER is the best show EVER and 50- I'm on my 3rd book this year and 50 blogging like a maniac. I know that's more than the 50/50 but it's mine and I can do what I want. I'll mark this one as~In Progress.
|Currently reading and LOVING!|
8. Be PRESENT. I am trying my best to stay present and involved in what I'm doing at the moment. This is good. I'll mark this one as~In Progress
The Wifey Me:
9. Be his friend.I've been making it a point to talk to him about HIS day. We watch HIMYM every night at 7pm and give each other high fives every day. We laugh together. We have heart to hearts. We enjoy each other's company. He's my bestest friend in the whole wide wo-yld. I'll mark this one as~ You're doin' it baby!
I'm trying REALLY hard. I hope it's working. Hubby might have to comment below about how I'm doing.I'll mark this one as ~Let's hope he comments!
The Friend Me:
11. Cultivate Strong Friendships: I've been making time and making more of an effort to visit my friends and invite them out instead of waiting for them to invite me. I'm having a lot of fun and trying new things. I am working on building my very own "Saved By The Bell" type friendships if you know what I'm sayin' I'll mark this one as ~ In Progress!
I've been trying really hard to keep in contact with the friends that matter to me the most. Whether it's through text message, email, or honestly asking and showing that I care about how their life is going when I'm with them, I'm trying my best. I could do better though. I'll mark this one as ~ In Progress!
- Did you make resolutions?
- Tell me one and how your doing!
- If you didn't make one, make ONE now and tell me what it is!