Wandom Wednesday

I wish there were a day of the week that started with "R"...then my title wouldn't be so off...

1. There is a bullet hole in my classroom window.... I stare at it once a day... in utter fear for my life.
This is a shot from the inside out... scary.
















2. On that note, my district sent me a Valentine's day card in the form of a lay-off notice. They do not have the funds to pay for teachers.... what school needs teachers now-a-days anyway? Teachers are over-rated. No worries... I put it in God's hands.

Dear Lord,
Do you want me to change the world by being a teacher or  by making delicious food to make others happy? Let me know!

Love, Me















3. On that note, today I wanted to make a post on Chocolate Chip Dough Balls. But when I went to take them out of the oven, they weren't balls. You will not defeat me cookies...I will return and you will be BLOGGED and you will LIKE IT!















4. On that note, I drowned my sorrows of a hard days work and my balls fail by eating a ridiculous amount of these things. Even though they were the wrong shape, I did not discriminate. I treated them like they were normal cookie balls and sent them to my belly.















5. On that note, they were SO good and I loved them SO much that, "I wanted to staple my buttchecks shut" Those are Barney's words not mine. I apologize for my 8th grade tween sense of humor... I blame it on the sugar.  This show makes me Laugh out loud...hmmm typing those words out ain't so bad.






















Anyone watch that show? What shows do you watch on a Wednesday night?

10 comments:

  1. That is awful!!! I am so sorry about the layoff notice and on Valentine's day that is crazy! What horrible district to you teach in??

    On the side note the world does need more cookies. And well cookies won't shoot out your windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a side note...

    The driving school I work at is hiring. You set your own schedule, the people are nice. You do get flicked off regularly but the kids think it is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found an actual bullet in my classroom at the beginning of the year. We work at a super safe school.

    Just think of your cookie experience tonight as an excuse to try again and eat more. You can never have too many balls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there is something pushing you to follow your new dream. Who knows? Maybe you're going to be a culinary teacher, I mean, outside your blog. No matter what, you'll land on your feet! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Bring your camera! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of the bullet hole is insane. Hang in there, only a few more months! And by then I'm sure you'll figure out what you're going to do - you always do!

    Modern Family is on Wednesday night! =)You should check it out if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your job! But your cookie balls look fantastic! I wish I had some for dessert tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, i'm sorry about your job! seriously, how do they expect kids to learn if they don't keep teachers hired! so freak'n stupid!

    love the cookies. no worries on the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, I feel so bad about your layoff. It's so unfortunate that teachers get tossed around is if we're invaluable! You're such a great teacher!! If the district won't let you stay in the classroom to inspire young minds, then remember the cooking world has always been calling you to swing their way and change lives through food! Either way, Joanna, you're an inspiration, very strong, and very deserving. I'm always praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohmygoodness how scary!! sorry to hear about the layoff notice :( but your cookies look super yummy and i bet taste even better! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a very swedish day. I just found your website and I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS