Back to Life, Back to Reality

If you grew up in the 90's, you gotta know that jam that I titled. Anyone?

Forgive me Blogger, for I have sinned. It has been 5 days since my last post.

Where the HECK have I been? Well, I have a good excuse! I was on a Cruise! I went on a 3 day cruise to Baja for my friend Karen's Bachelorette Party! Oh the FUN, the FOOD, and the FOOLISHNESS that ensued.


























We are SOOO totally awesome. Seriously.
This is the ONLY picture I will be posting... because "What happens on the boat, stays on the boat...or on Facebook."


















I will say that there was free food, good food, 24 hours a day for 4 days. NOM NOM NOM!

I am currently paying the pudgy price for my pig outs. ::le sigh::
This week I have PLANS... food plans...because that's what this blog is about...duh.























Tuesday: 2 Filipino dishes, 1 Wok, and Filipino Holy Water
Wednesday: Crock-Pot Pulled Pork sandwiches with potato wedges
Thursday: BUNCOOOOOO!
Friday: Carrot Cake Cookies... cucko cucko cah-choo

It's ON like Donkey Kong.

See you manana with some Filipino Fun!

3 comments:

  1. I missed all your post :)

    ohhhh carrot cake cookies on friday!! Yummmmmmy!!!

    Your weekend sounds amazing, totally jealous :)

    I hope you are well :) xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO jealous that you were on a cruise! I'm in misery in this nasty weather in the Northeast. Love the meal planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you ladies had a BLAST!! The outfits were too cute! We'll definitely have to go on a cruise!

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS