Will You Marry Me?

(Repost with new rules!)
I have a proposal for you... but first I shall whisper sweet nothings in your ear and tell you how beautiful you are, reader o' mine.





 

How's that for sweet nothings.


About two weeks ago, I had a thought bubble. ::taps chin:: What if I had people send me recipes to try for Project Wifey Wife? Interesting, Joanna.


Fast forward to last week, Kuya asks me, "Hey Joanna! Wouldn't it be awesome if you had people send you recipes to try for Project Wifey Wife?" Interesting, Kuya.


Double fast forward to right now, a reader (I don't know if you're my cousin Michelle or friend Michelle... regardless, Hi!) asks me in a comment,


"Hi Joanna, Are you open to trying other peoples recipes? I'm too busy and there are too many recipes I want to try, but I just don't have the time. I would love to send you some recipes I've come across to create and then blog so I can enjoy it through you and Sergio. Thanks, Michelle :)


Interesting, Michelle.


So I ask you Friends, wouldn't it be cool if YOU sent me a reci.... ok ok, I think you get my drift.


::down on one knee::






















I LOVE trying new recipes and tweaking it some to make my own. Challenge me friends. Dare me, double dog dare me, triple dog dare me and give me a recipe you have that you would like to see blogged and I'll document it and test it in my own Sunshine Kitchen!


Here are the RULES:


1. Send me your Recipes anytime!
2. It can be a Dessert or Main Dish
3. Please be kind and not send recipes that consist of Caviar that can only be found in the oceans of Fiji.
4. It can be one of your own or send me one you've found online or in a cookbook.
5. Email them to missjoanna17@gmail.com


I will choose two recipes, one savory and one sweet to do by the end of each month! I hope some of you will come out of your shells and play along!


BRING IT! I'm ready with my apron on and spatula in hand!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really fun challenge for you. I'll think of a recipe to submit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I will marry you lol :)

    I love this idea!! there are so many recipes I want to try and don't have the time to try them.

    Great idea :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!!! I think I will try a challenge like this as well when I have a bit more time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea toots! I know you can do it! If I find anything, I will definitely send it your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. true story with the recipe rule about ingredients that are "find"-able. Love your sweet nothings; they made my friday look up!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're brave! And, yes, I will marry you if you promise not to spend a gajillion hours on the xbox like my current spouse...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this idea Joanna! You can test drive a few recipes I've been wanting to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds fantastic! I would love to be your sous chef. Can I? Can I?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! Can't wait to see the posts that come from your new recipe adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS