Smiling is my favorite sport. My childhood nickname was Sunshine because I smiled so much. I'm working on bringing back the old me. And when I say old me, I mean the 2 year old me...minus the peeing in my parents' bed and trying to buy gum with buttons. (Both are true stories.)
This week, there were some awesomely awesome changes that made my days Sunshiney.
1. This bowl from TJ MAXX.... not because it was cheap and it's pretty....
but because when the sun shines through the window, it turns my living room into a disco club every morning. (Sonic goes cray cray )
2. Trying something new. I rarely paint my fingernails. One, because I'm lazy and two, because I'm lazy. But I somehow had enough energy to paint my nails all purdy. I'm glad I did because every time I look down... it makes me giggle. Don't you just love polka dots?
I blame this new obsession on Katwina. There was a sale at Ulta and we agreed that it was too good to pass up. Buy 2 ($5 each) and get 2 FREE! I mean...if that's not a steal, I don't know what is. Free things make me smile! Why is this her fault? Because it sure wasn't mine.
3. Baby Bumps EVERYWHERE! I'm at that age where everyone around me is getting preggos. That makes me smile. I'm having
slight strong baby fever so I'm trying to remedy it by living vicariously through them. ( I know I'm not truly ready for one myself) I'm one of those weirdos that rub their bellies every time they walk by me. ( I always make sure to ask first) OOoooo wook at the widdle bewwy!
My Bunco pal Jilly is preggos...yesterday was her BABY BUNCO!
Her baby boy got SOOOOO excited that he decided to come out a month early. Her water broke the day before her baby shower. Don't you love unexpected surprises!? How can that not make you smile?
Welcome to the world Wesley Joshua!! Remember me? I was the one who rubbed your mommy's belly ALL THE TIME! You're going to be so loved, Baby!
Because Jilly couldn't make it to her own baby shower, we Video chatted ourselves opening her gifts so she can watch them while she was waiting for her baby to come! Technology is a beautiful thing!
Now, I'm off to go to Vegas until Wednesday! I have a Teacher Conference to attend (yes, in Vegas). Pictures and yummy dinners Vegas style to come!
Have a wonderful weekend!
- What are you doing this weekend?
- Tell me one thing that made you smile this week.