Thursday Favorites...on a Friday.

My, My, My...where did this week go? It went by like Speedy Gonzalez!

I had every intention to post every morning this week, but I got so lazy busy.

Lo Siento....

Favorite Number WON:

SPRING BREAK!

So, what does a teacher do on her Spring Break?
a.) Drunkard by day, Toilet Hugger by night
b.) Travel to the Jersey Shore and transform into a half naked FLOOOZIE
c.) Fist Pump the night away and party like it's 1999
d.) Disco my butt off

















No, No, No it's more like...
.....watched a ridiculous amount of Reality TV (Jersey Shore, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Bad Girls Club, Chopped, Cupcake Wars....My Brain is officially Ka-PUT!)
.....ate a ridiculous amount of Bacon.... Due to the fact that I had time to cook myself breakfast
..... took too few showers..... Refer to first one....
....Hang out with my girl friends....stuffing our faces with food.

Favorite Number TU:

SPAM MUSUBI

If only they were this big in real life...
























I have been too lazy to make them....I am on Spring Break afterall....so I just watch them being made.


Favorite Number THREE

Paris in A Cup

My girlfriends Grace and Dez took me to this Tea Salon. I think I died and gone to Tea Heaven. This place is a french tea shop, where it's as if you flew to Paris and went to a real deal "tea time."


http://www.parisinacup.com/

















The decor is straight out of an old 40's French Movie.















Each table is delicately decorated with a fresh dainty flower, an adorable sugar cube dispenser, and pink salt.






















I die!






















Upon arrival, we were greeted with a VERY extensive list of premium teas. You know me, I spent WAY too much time deciding... so many to choose from!
This is only ONE side of the Tea Menu























 
We each chose something a bit Fruity. Each one was Delicious in their own way.














And then there was the food menu....another 4 pages of little treats. It took me another 10 hours to decide.















We each ordered the same thing...















The Marie Antoinette. Looking at it, Dez and I quickly decided that afterwards we were going to go hit up the local diner and order a milkshake, fries, and onion rings because words like petite and cup of soup did not seem filling.....boy were we WRONG!

Course #1
Sugar Vanilla and Strawberry Scone with whipped butter and jam
















I'm considering giving up my first born for the Strawberry Scone....I'll have to see how Hubs feels about that.

Course #2 
   Potato for them....French Onion for me. These were teacups of soup!

 Course #3
Petite Salad Vert and Assorted Tea Sandwiches
















 
Believe it or not, we were completely STUFFED at this point. We couldn't even finish everything on this plate!
How? I don't know...We think it had something to do with those delicious scones....even though we only had 2 each.

Course #4
Lemon tart, Raspberry cake, Carrot cake, and edible Orchid

















Edible flower? I nibbled... it tasted exactly like what you think a flower would taste like.

The Finisher
Dark Decadence
















I had THE best time.....















Favorite Number FFFOOOOUR

APRIL!
On the Calendar...
::Le SQUEAL::















The AMAZING Lineup!
























Three GLORIOUS days of Music. PERIOD.

  • And I get to Chaperone Prom!
            What to wear...What to wear!

  • My Second 5K
             TEAM FOUNTAIN for Donate Life 5K Walk/Run- I'll be running to support my 
              lovely friend Crystal. We are running in memory of her Father.

YAY April!!! BRING it!

Tell me Readers,
  1. Any big plans for April?
  2. Have you ever been to a Tea Salon?
  3. Tell me one of your Favorites!

7 comments:

  1. Tea party sounds so wonderful! I think I may have to take my 2 daughters (22 and 2) and definitely pinky up! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Paris in a Cup. I had an amazing chocolate dessert there it was almost too beautiful to eat.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big plans for April- work a little less sleep a little more.

    Tea salon- nope. I went to Paris when I was in high school and I think it left me unimpressed with things French. Love South African Tea way better. Fresher.

    Happy to see that you spent your Spring break the same way I did. It is like I am rashening for a water shortage...I become completely lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! You're going to Coachella! I am so so so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Went to a tea salon fo my SIL's brithday a couple years back - I had some sort of creme Earl Gray tea that was FANTASTIC!! I need to find some female friends to go visit one again, such a great girlfriend outing! :) April is going to be a big month for me in that I'm finishing up all the necessary testing for my gestational surrogacy number 3 and then we find out what our cycling schedule will be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lot of fun was had. There's a cute little place in Redlands I've been wanting to try out for tea. Thanks for the shout out for TEAM FOUNTAIN. We can still have sign-ups until the 8th if anyone is interested. Spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that tea place looks fab! I would love to go somewhere like that!

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS