Wandom Wednesday: Oats in a Jar. Genius.

This is not a new thing. Bloggers all over Blogworld do it and I can finally see why they do. It's pure genius. Whoever thunk this one up should win some kind of award.

Here's the scoop.
When your peanut butter, almond butter, Speculoos, or Nutella jar is pretty much empty, throw in your warm morning oatmeal and let it aaaalll melt together. Ooey Gooey Goodness. Swear.
Check out the cleaning job I did on this puppy. If it weren't for this idea, I'd be wasting so much. This is a money saver!
 


CAN'T WAIT!

6 comments:

  1. This might even get me to eat oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this idea is flippin' awesome! how come i've never thought do to this before?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, and I can't wait to try it.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love overnight oats! They're one of my fav vegetarian breakfasts for on-the-go mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. I thought this would be about one of those recipes where you soak the oats in something...but I like this so much better.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS