Happy Leap Year! Make it Count.

I want to do something CRAZY FUN today, but I don't know what! If you have been reading my blog for awhile, or you know me in real life, then you know that I am far from crazy fun. I am a homebody at heart and rarely like to party it up with or be a part of the hip LA crowd. I am uncool by nature.

So, I opted to join NIKE + for their #makeitcount campaign and do something good for my body. This is an extra day to run and that's pretty much all you do! Done and Done. See how uncrazy fun I am?

If I read it correctly, their website says to run one mile. I think I might tack on a few more and make it really count. My thighs will thank me later. 

What other crazy shenanigans can I get myself into today?

2 comments:

  1. I ran on Leap Day too -- but I didn't realize it was Leap Day. Does that make me cool, or oblivious? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS