I'm here now and ready for some foodlovin'. I assure you that I have been cooking some awesomely good food. Just check out my love handles. They are more "handlier" nowadays. First up, these bad boys.
Velvet Lava and she called them French Toast Muffins. Now call me shady, but I am going to have to change that name. I consider myself a French Toast fan through and through, and these do not taste like french toast triangles to me. To me, they taste like Mexican churros and that is what I will be calling them over here. Kapeesh?
Project Wifey Wife-The Sweet
1/3 cup butter; melted
1/2 cup of sugar
1 room temperature egg
1-1/2 cup all purpose flour
1-1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift together all of the dry ingredients. Pour in the wet and stir together. The batter will be lumpy.
3. Scoop them into your pre-sprayed muffin tins. I used teeny ones because everything is cuter when they are teeny.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes. If you use the regular sized tins, up the time to 20-25 minutes.
5. Right out of the oven, dip the little guys into the melted butter, then roll them into a mixture of the sugar and cinnamon.