The Vacation of Champions

Belated Merry Christmas, readers! I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with family, friends, and lots of yummy food.

I am on Winter Vacation and loving every second of it. I have been busy with baking, cooking, and spending time with my family.

Blogging has always been in the back of my head, but truth be told, I really wanted to take a break and just ENJOY life. I heard a comedian once say that if Jesus Christ appeared out of the sky, we would all be on our phones trying to take a picture, or tweeting it, or Facebooking it instead of enjoying and experiencing that joyous occasion. So, instead of living through my camera, cooking with my camera, and eating through my camera, I decided that I wanted to fully enjoy my Christmas through these brown eyes of mine. And that I have been.....

However, I have been Instagraming a bit in lieu of blogging. So if you have Instagram... add me (missjoanna17). I will definitely add you because I LOVE looking at pictures of random things through different types of lenses.

So, here is my break in a nutshell thus far....
I won The Avid Appetite's blog giveaway! I received her yummy treats and just like that....everything was in my tummy!

I also cooked and baked a TON! And just like that.... everything was in my tummy!


Christmas Empanadas
And of course, there were presents. Amazing presents. My family knows me so well.



This vacation is delicious!

  • How was your Christmas? Tell me what you got! I'm nosey like that.
 

9 comments:

  1. Ah, what a great Christmas! Let us know what you make out of that cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace! Every time I watch Julie and Julia I want to get that cookbook as well : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace. Glad you had a good holiday. Now time to get on the yoga wagon (me too)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous Joanna! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's so great you won Rachel's give-away!! jealous! LOVE that fork necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, Joanna! I'm glad you had a blessed Christmas! :) I really love that fork necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace is amazing! Christmas consisted of tons of driving and no snow! We were in Connecticut and Rochester NY so sad!

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS