Thursday Favorites: Another Flashmob

Favorite Drink:

Grande-Sugar-Free-Hazelnut-Soy-No-Foam-Latte-with-a-side-of-Madelines.

That's all one word, I think. At least when I say it, it is. I get this once a week, sometimes twice if I'm feeling sleepy. I don't know if you can see how they spelled my name...Joann... people always drop the last A! Bugs me. Some of my friends call me that, which I never mind, but when strangers do.... mmmm. ::shakes head::


Favorite Treat of the Week:
After Thanksgiving, all I could think about is PUMPKIN PIE! Last year it was ham, but this year.... I can't stop thinking about it. So I gave Hubby the puppy dog eyes and promised extra sexy time if he bought me one. Of Course he bought one.

Favorite Show:

Hubby and I watch this religiously every day. We could watch the same rerun over and over again.

via
HOLY CRAP! That zombie on the side scared the crap out of me when I enlarged it. Anyways, this show is just brilliant. And don't ask me why, but I love zombies. For some reason, I am not frightened by them. It's the ghosts and creepy kids in scary movies that make me crap myself. (I think I exceeded my use of the word "crap" for the day.)

Favorite YouTube Video:

Girls, get your tissues. Boys, take notes. Besides my own proposal, this is quite possibly the cutest proposal I've ever seen.


RIGHT?

Favorite Song:
An oldie but goodie. Weird video, but this song is awesome!



  • What are some of your favorites this week?

6 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkg16DazAYE

    You might like this one also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that totally made me cry. I love proposals..and baby births...and Hallmark commercials...aw who am I kidding I am a total sappy pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered frozen greek yogurt in whole foods...def my find of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "How I ...." it's the funniest thing out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wiping the tears away from watching that proposal! I agree with V., I cry every time I see a proposal, my husband thinks I'm nuts : ) I think it just reminds me of the absolute joy and excitement I felt when he proposed to me, proposals really are magical moments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I clicked through to your proposal and my jaw dropped - my parents live in Temecula! I just adore visiting and of course....wine country. Do you happen to remember your favorite winery there? There are so many!

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS