Motivation Monday

Sitting and browsing on Pinterest is ubermotivating! I mean, where else can you sit and scroll for three hours straight and find motivating pictures such as:

This fully motivates me to call my mom and say "Thank you...for not being weird."
And this:

This motivates me to start trying to make babies...like before Halloween. (Not really. Sorry, mom)

Seriously, I found some things that really put a fire under my underloos to getting choppin' this week.

I will not reward myself with cakepops after going out for a run. I will not reward myself with french fries after yoga class. I will not reward myself with candy because it's a weekday.


I will remember that  I DO deserve to be happy. I'm WORTH IT! Thanks Loreal.
Source: 9gag.com via Joanna on Pinterest

This motivates me to remember that no matter how dumb I look when I'm running, I'm still running. I'm still trying my best and being proactive with my health.

  • Give me your best motivating quote.

3 comments:

  1. Those are so funny! The running one is so true for me. I've been really curious about Pinterest lately, but have yet to join. Something tells me it's only a matter of time.

    One of my fvorite motivational/inspiring quotes: “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these (and I have a few of them saved on Pinterest. I get really inspired there too (and a waste hours upon hours of time).

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the don't reward yourself with food one. Laughed out loud FOR REAL.

    For giggles:
    "You only need to be faster than the slowest person running from the bear."

    For real:
    "The question isn't who's going to let me; It's who's going to stop me."

    And when I feel old and unimportant:
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been."

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS