Me: Sebby is our baby boy!
Sebby: I'm not a baby!
Me: Then what are you?
Sebby: I'm CUTE!
3. Peek-a-blue in my Target Shoes! As happy as I am that summer is coming to an end... more specifically the hellish temperatures, I'm going to miss my bright colored nail polishes.
4. My favorite TV chef is Giada, HANDS DOWN. She's pretty, she's talented, and she's a barrel of smiles. She gained extra points on her new episode when she made Adobo, a filipino dish. I made it last week and tweeted her.. She tweeted me back :) I'd like to say that it made my year, but I think that would make me a crazy person.
5. I found an easy dinner option for wives that don't want to cook some elaborate meal. Add some pasta, veggies of your choice, olive oil, and Parmesan and you got yourself some din din.
I really miss having buku time to make fancy feast for Project Wifey Wife. Tomorrow I have plans to actually make a fun dessert...let's see if that actually takes place. ::crosses fingers::
6. Saturday is my 10 year High School Reunion. And you guessed it... in HS I was a big fat nerd. This is an embarrassing picture of me and my hs buddy. Apparently we loved taking mall pictures...and were outlaws...so says our shirts. ::WHAT THE HELL WERE WE THINKING?!::
- Tell me something "wandom"!