Needless to say, I purchased and received so many amazing kitchen who's it's and what's it's galore (You want thingamahbobs? I got 20!) and I don't regret it one bit. Everything they have to offer is legit. And here I give you, my new AMAZING toy!
I decided to break this bad boy in with ingredients that would make it sing...Sweet sweet sounds.
Project Wifey Wife Week #21
Beef & Mushroom Sandwiches
adapted from Cooking for Two & More by Pampered Chef
1 beef strip steak (about 12 ounces or so)
2 Tbs. butter
3 cups of fresh white button mushrooms, sliced
3 Tbs. Sour Cream
2 Tbs. snipped fresh chives
Sprinkles of Garlic Salt and Pepper to taste
Potato Bread Rolls
1. Heat Skillet over medium heat until HOT. Sprinkle steak evenly with Garlic Salt and Pepper to taste. Place stead in skillet and cook to your liking, turning only once.
Remove steak and let stand on carving board for 15 minutes. This allows the juices to settle. Thinly slice on a bias.
2. In the same hot skillet, add butter and swirl to coat the pan. Add the mushrooms and saute until brown.
"Don't crowd the mushrooms or they won't brown."-Julia Child
Best advice EVER! What a difference it made. They were juicy and brown.
"Why was the mushroom invited to all the parties? Because he was a Fun guy (Fungi)!- Ian Bo Be-an
Best joke EVER.
3. Toast bread on a buttered pan, mix sour cream and chives, and schmear as needed.
DE...wait for it...VOUR! This sandwich was so juicy and savory, Hubby and I were in food bliss!! I LOVE this sandwich!
- Have you ever hosted a sales party at your house?
- Any corny jokes? I love em!