I love food. I hate food. I love food. I hate food.
This weekend I over did it. I didn't think you could feel DRUNK off of food, but leave it to me to get NOM NOM WASTED! I saw, I ate, I conquered and now I feel like that little hussy doing the walk of shame home at 8 in the morning, hair a-frazzled, feeling regret, guilt, and like a food whore.
Here's what I remember before I blacked out from my self-induced food binge.
I am ashamed. (I didn't eat this all in one sitting, btw)
But the good thing about this thing we call life, is that we have more days that the Lord has blessed us with, to recoup and repent.
Here is what I do to make up for a food filled weekend:
1. Forgive myself and move on. Can't feel sorry for myself for too long or I will eat myself into a depression. No lie. I'm an emotional eater.
2. Plan for the days ahead. I sit down with my planner and stuff each day silly with fruits and vegetables and things that will make my body happy and healthy. I plan each meal to the very last morsel so I will be less likely to stray.
3. Workout. UGH! Boy do I hate working out when I feel guilty. I cried this morning when Jillian on the DVD yelled at me. I must work off the bad food vibes that I put in my body!
4. Load up on Green Monsters. Spinach is a super food that can help your body recover!
5. No punishment. I don't believe in self-abuse. I'm not going to deprive myself of anything. Eat in moderation. We all know exactly what we need to do to make our bodies strong and healthy. Do your best.
Let's hope for a healthy week. I hope I don't have a hangover.
- Tell me one thing you do to recover from eating WAY too much.
- Tell me one of your yummy guilty pleasures.