1. Spring Break is next week. I'm torn between making lunch plans with friends and staying home to take as many naps as Joaquinnie Pants will let me. Oh, and there is the question of spring cleaning the house. I miss those days when my biggest question was if I should go to class or not.... I miss college.
2. So, I just discovered that 4 month sleep regression is a thing.
3. Can we just talk about how great burritos are? I think I've reached my burrito quota for the year. I like that I can smoosh rice, beans, meat, sour cream, guac, and salsa into my mouth faster and more efficiently than a spoon can. I also need to learn how to unhinge my jaw because my TMJ is flaring up due to my burrito binges.
4. I get my best blogpost ideas when I'm stuck on the couch holding my sleeping baby. Don't get me wrong, I love holding my sleeping baby, but I need to hire a monkey to jot down my thoughts at the same time. Know any monkies looking for a job?
5. How come I can't get my homemade coffee to taste like Starbucks? Starbucks K-cups, check. Vanilla Soy Milk, check. Ice, check. I think I might be missing the magic
6. It's official. I need a monkey.