Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Love Day, my friends! We hope your hearts are happy and your bellies are full of yummy sweets.

 
I will be spending my day with the two three Loves of my life. I will be mushy as hell and smother them with hugs and kisses. These lips are locked and loaded...despite the new gun laws. See what I did there?

 
 
 
 
 
I love Valentine's Day gifts and this year, I bought my hubby Skyfall on DVD. The last time we tried to watch it, I went into labor within the first 10 minutes of the movie. Joaquin also joined in on the gift giving fun. Daddy loved all of his gifts!
 
 
An extra day of love? Sign me up! Have a sweet day!


3 comments:

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS